- Cash in and cash out from your Coins wallet with Instapay, which is integrated seamlessly to ShopeePay & Lazada Wallet.
- You can use your Coins wallet to shop easily on Shopee & Lazada for upcoming 8.8 and mega-campaign sales.
How to Cash in PHP via ShopeePay and Lazada Wallet
Cashing in PHP to your Coins wallet is the first step in exploring the convenience and Coins wallet ecosystem. You can even fund your wallets from Shopee Pay and Lazada Wallets to get started and buy your first crypto on Coins. At Coins, we are in the business of building, and this is the reason why we continue to provide convenience in transferring funds real-time and expanding our payment channels.
Find out how here:
- Transfer funds from Shopee Instapay to your Coins.ph wallet.
- Transfer funds from your Lazada Wallet to your Coins.ph account.
How to Cash Out PHP from Coins.ph to ShopeePay and Lazada Wallet via InstaPay
From the 5th of August, you can now cash out funds from your Coins.ph to your ShopeePay and Lazada Wallet by following the steps below
- Log in to Coins.ph.
- Under Coins Services, click on “Cash Out.”
- Select Lazada Wallet (Alipay Ph) or ShopeePay under E-Wallets.
- Enter the amount you want to cash out.
Please note that the minimum amount of transfer via InstaPay is Php 50. A Php 10 InstaPay fee will be charged for each transaction.
- Type in recipient’s ‘Account Name’ and ‘Account Number’.
- Slide to confirm your transaction.
- The inputted amount will be transferred to your ShopeePay or Lazada Wallet instantly.
Join Our Coinmunity
Be the first to learn about our news and activities. Join us on:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/coinsph/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinsph
- Discord: https://discord.io/coinscommunity
- Telegram (Announcements): https://t.me/coinsph_announcements
- Telegram (Community): https://t.me/coinsphfilipino
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/coinsph/
Get your Crypto Journey Started
Coins.ph is regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) and is the first ever blockchain-based company in Asia to hold both Virtual Currency and Electronic Money Issuer licenses from a central bank.