- Coins offers a convenient cashless way to pay for everyday transactions - simply scan any QR Ph-supported merchants and pay it with your Coins.ph app.
- Coins will participate in Davao’s Paleng-QR PH to accelerate digital adoption and boost financial inclusion via Coins QR in the Philippines.
- All Coins.ph users can earn Bitcoin cashback when they scan to pay with Coins QR. Promo is available from now till January 12, 2023.
Today, we’re excited to share that all Coins.ph users can now pay directly at any QR Ph-supported merchants using the Coins.ph app. Say hello to a convenient cashless way to make payments in the Philippines!
A Cashless World for All
“Coins is accelerating digital adoption and financial inclusion with Coins QR – a cashless and convenient way to pay for everyday transactions in the Philippines. Coins QR is compliant with QR Ph, the Philippines' QR code standard based on the Europay-Mastercard-VISA (EMV) standard.
Our commitment to enabling our users to become financially liberated has not wavered and with our latest product, we will be playing our part by working closely with LGUs and government bodies in pushing the Philippines to the digital payments age.” Coins.ph CEO, Wei Zhou, commented.
At Coins, we have expressed our interest to work together with the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) and local government units to participate in Davao’s Paleng-QR PH Program in order to accelerate the adoption of digital payments in public markets, sari-sari stores, tricycle drivers and users across the nation.
Scan it, Pay it with Coins
At Coins, you can now simply scan it and pay with your Coins.ph app.
The new feature is compliant with QR Ph, the Philippines' QR code standard based on the Europay-Mastercard-VISA (EMV) standard, a global standard for secure payments.
How to pay with Coins QR:
- Step 1: Head over to your Coins wallet and tap on “QR Code.”
- Step 2: Scan the Merchants’ QR Code to pay
- Step 3: Enter the amount to pay and confirm
Get ₱50 BTC on your first QR payment
Get ₱50 in Bitcoin when you sign up and make your first Coins QR Ph payment via Coins. Here’s how:
Activity Period: December 12, 2022 - January 12, 2023
- Step 1: Sign up on Coins.ph using code “coinsqrph”
- Step 2: Complete L2 verification and cash in ₱200
- Step 3: Scan to pay min. ₱100 in a single transaction via Coins
Terms & Conditions
- Promotion period is from December 12, 2022 to January 12, 2022.
- This promotion is open to all brand new Coins.ph users in the Philippines who do not have a Coins.ph account yet.
- Eligible new Coins.ph users will get ₱50 in BTC when they successfully complete the following tasks:
Task 1: Sign up for a Coins.ph account with code “coinsqrph”
Task 2: Complete Level 2 verification.
Task 3: Make your first QR Ph payment with Coins, with a minimum value of ₱100 in a single transaction.
- This promotion is only valid for the first QR Ph payment via Coins, made by the new eligible Coins.ph users.
- This promotion is only valid for brand new eligible Coins.ph users who successfully sign up for Coins.ph account with the code “coinsqrph”.
- The reward will be distributed to winners’ wallet addresses in BTC within 14 business days after their first and valid payment made via the Coins.ph QR. Winners can check their rewards via their Coins App > Crypto.
- Transactions on Coins Pro are not included in both promotions.
- Illegally bulk or fraudulently registered accounts shall not be eligible to participate or receive any rewards.
- Coins.ph has the right to exclude users with recorded fraudulent transactions.
- All employees of Coins.ph, their affiliates and partners, including their relatives up to the 2nd degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining this promotion.
- This promotion is regulated per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-157124 Series of 2022 Series of 2022.
The Tagalog version is published here.
JOIN OUR COINMUNITY
Connect with like-minded crypto enthusiasts! Be the first to learn about our news and campaigns. Join us on:
- Discord: ://discord.io/coinscommunity
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/coinsph/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/coinsph/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinsph
- Telegram (Announcements): https://t.me/coinsph_announcements
- Telegram (Community): https://t.me/coinsphfilipino
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@coinsph_official
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/CoinsPh
GET YOUR CRYPTO JOURNEY STARTED WITH COINS.PH
Coins.ph is regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) and is the first ever blockchain-based company in Asia to hold both Virtual Currency and Electronic Money Issuer licenses from a central bank.