#BalikBayaniRaffle Get a Chance to Win a Trip Back Home
Saludo ang Coins.ph at Western Union sa mga OFW o ang ating mga bagong bayani na nakikipagsapalaran sa ibang bansa upang mabigyan ng maginhawang buhay ang pamilya nila sa Pilipinas. Kaya ngayong taon, inihahandog ng Coins.ph at Western Union ang BalikBayani Raffle para bigyan ang mga OFWs ng pagkakataon na makasama ang kanilang pamilya sa Pilipinas!
Get a chance to win a roundtrip flight ticket back to the Philippines or ₱50,000 credit in your Coins.ph Wallet. Earn a raffle entry for every Western Union cash in or receive money transaction of at least ₱500 in your ID and Selfie verified Coins.ph Wallet from November 1, 2019 until December 31, 2019.
Need help? Here’s a 3-step infographic on how to cash in or claim your Western Union remittance in your Coins.ph Wallet:
Terms and Conditions
- Promo period is November 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019.
- Customer’s Coins.ph account must be ID and Selfie verified to qualify for the raffle (“Eligible Participants”).
- All Eligible Participants who, during the promo period, cash in or receive money in Coins.ph via Western Union and with a minimum transaction amount of at least Php 500 automatically earns raffle entries based on the transaction amount (“Qualified Transaction”):
Western Union Transfer Amount
No. of Raffle Entries Php 500 – Php 1,999 1 Php 2,000 – Php 3,499 2 Php 3,500 – Php 4,999 3 Php 5,000 – Php 9,999 4 Php 10,000 and up
- Eligible Participants may earn multiple raffle entries.
- Eligible Participants get a chance to win a roundtrip flight ticket to the Philippines or Php 50,000 credited to their Coins.ph PHP Wallet:
- Winners residing outside of the Philippines can choose between a roundtrip ticket to the Philippines or cash prize worth Php 50,000
- Winners residing in the Philippines can only choose the cash prize worth Php 50,000
- Five (5) winners will be drawn randomly at the Betur Inc office (Located at 30F UnionBank Plaza Meralco Ave Ortigas Pasig City) in the presence of a DTI representative on January 7, 2020.
- Eligible Participants may win only once regardless of the number of raffle entries earned.
- Coins.ph shall notify the winners via call, registered mail, email, and social media announcement.
- Upon receipt of the notification, the winner should immediately contact Coins.ph. Contact details will be provided through a notification email as well as the process of claiming their prize
- Winners must claim the prize within 60 days from receipt of notification. Prizes not claimed within 60 days upon notification shall be forfeited in favor of Coins.ph and Western Union with prior approval from DTI.
- Coins.ph and Western Union shall shoulder the 20% tax for prizes exceeding Php 10,000.
- Maximum of one Coins.ph account per individual.
- Employees of Coins.ph and Western Union and their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the raffle.
- Coins.ph and Western Union reserves the right to use the names, images and videos of the winners for publicity and promotion purposes without further compensation.
- Coins.ph and Western Union reserves the right to disqualify customers for the Promotion for suspicion of fraudulent transactions, incorrect customer data, or promo abuse, which may be determined by Coins.ph and Western Union in their discretion.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-19822 Series of 2019
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who are eligible for the promotion?
The promo is open to new and existing ID and Selfie verified Coins.ph customers who claim their Western Union remittance in their Coins.ph Wallet. Promo period is November 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019. Here’s a quick guide on how to get verified and list of accepted IDs for verification
2. Which cash in options are qualified for the raffle?
Earn a raffle entry for every Western Union cash in or receive money transaction of at least ₱500 in your ID and Selfie verified Coins.ph Wallet during the promo period. You can earn multiple raffle entries but you may win only once.
4. How do I add funds to my Coins.ph Wallet via Western Union?
Step 1: Open your Coins.ph app then select Cash In
Step 2: Choose Western Union
Step 3: Enter the MTCN and Estimated Amount then tap Next
Step 4: Double check if the information you have entered is correct. Read and agree to Western Union’s Terms & Conditions, Fraud Warning, and Privacy Statement then tap on ‘Receive Funds’
Step 5: You receive the funds instantly in your Coins.ph Peso Wallet
5. I need help with my transaction. Who can I contact?
Tap Send us a message in your app or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re always happy to hear from you!
Questions or feedback? Email us at email@example.com or tap Send us a message in your app. Our operating hours are from Monday – Friday, 9AM – 6PM
Coins.ph is regulated by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP). BSP Financial Consumer Protection Department: (02) 708-7087 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You Found an Ang Pao-guinaldo ⭐
Hurry – claim your treat!