Published November 17, 2023.
What is PYUSD (PayPal USD)?
PYUSD is a USD-backed stablecoin from PayPal, issued by Paxos, and is designed for the future of money movement. With PYUSD, users can expect:
- High standards of consumer protection. Paxos-issued stablecoin PYUSD – and its reserves – are subject to strict regulatory oversight by the New York State Department of Financial Services.
- 1:1 redemption, readily available. Reserves are held 100% in US dollar deposits, US treasuries and cash equivalents – meaning that customer funds are available for 1:1 redemption with Paxos.
- Customer assets protected from bankruptcy, fully segregated. Under New York banking law, in the event of Paxos Trust insolvency, customer assets may not be used to satisfy the debts of Paxos because client assets are held bankruptcy remote.
What channels can people get PYUSD (PayPal USD)?
In addition to Coins.ph, users can access PYUSD via PayPal, Venmo and more.
Recent PYUSD developments PYUSD (PayPal USD)?
PYUSD was launched in August 2023 and is currently experiencing global growth and expansion. Listed below are some of the latest announcements and content related to PYUSD:
- PayPal Launches U.S. Dollar Stablecoin
- A Seminal Moment for the Future of Finance
- Learn How MultiMoney’s Users Access Fast, Low Cost Transfers with PYUSD
Buy and sell PYUSD on Coins.ph today!