As the holidays approach, Filipinos worldwide begin preparations for the nation’s favorite time of the year. For many overseas Filipinos, this means sending money home to loved ones. However, traditional remittance channels can be frustrating, slow, and expensive.
This is where USDC comes in. USDC is a digital dollar, also known as a stablecoin, which is designed to be equivalent in value to the US dollar.
Issued by Circle Internet Financial (Circle), a trusted global fintech, USDC is a fast, affordable, and secure way to send money back home.
Here are five reasons why you should use USDC to send money around the world:
- Fast: USDC transactions are completed in minutes!
- Affordable: USDC transactions are low cost. Not only do you save money on remittance fees, you’ll have more to give to your family this Christmas.
- Secure: USDC is a fully reserved stablecoin that is 100% backed by US dollars and cash equivalents. You can be confident your money is safe.
- Convenient: USDC can be sent and received globally with just an internet connection. Recipients can get it straight to their Coins.ph wallet and exchange for PHP. Cash out conveniently via Instapay, PesoNet, E-Wallet or OTC counter!
- Rewarding: Coins.ph has a HODL and Earn program for USDC holders. Earn 5% p.a. on your USDC balance. Rewards are paid out weekly. The more USDC you have, the more rewards you earn, and can spend on that holiday splurge you’ve been waiting for! Learn more here: link
So if you're an OFW or have family abroad looking for a fast, affordable, and convenient way to send money home for the holidays, USDC is the smart choice. With a Coins.ph account, you can start sending and receiving USDC today and spread the holiday cheer!
Download the Coins.ph app today.